Because HGH Factor is both an HGH Stimulator and Releaser, the formula is divided into two separate lists. The combination of HGH stimulator and releaser results in huge boosts in free circulating HGH. That means faster muscle growth, speedy recovery from even the hardest workouts, and stronger bones and joints. You can actually feel the difference with HGH Factor.
- Responsible for maintaining the body's nitrogen balance. Nitrogen helps regulate circulation and is required for muscle growth. During times of physical stress the body requires additional L-glutamine.
- Involved in the body's production of nitric oxide, which is required for vasodilation and muscle growth. L-arginine also stimulates the release of human growth hormone. Furthermore, helps muscle growth by participating in protein synthesis and regulate the body's salt levels.
- Assists in calcium conservation for stronger bones, cartilage and collagen.
- Helps muscles repair themselves and grow. Also aids in post-workout recovery.
- Helps increase endurance and repair muscle tissue. Also used by athletes to elevate energy levels.
- Helpful for post-workout recovery and also helps the body cope with stress. Synthesizes with phenylalanine.
- A rare and powerful mineral complex that, until the end of the Cold War, was known exclusively to Soviet Special Forces and Olympic athletes. Shilajit moomiyo stimulates the release of HGH to an amazing degree, so much so that people who use it regularly live, on average, 10 years longer than others. Prevents age-related physical disorders. Also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
Very beneficial at speeding workout recovery and reducing joint soreness of the knees, shoulders
and the elbows.
GPC - Clinically proven to boost free HGH levels, resulting in a sharper mind and a stronger body.
- Directly stimulates the pituitary gland to release HGH into the bloodstream.
Put these powerful ingredients to work for you -- try HGH Factor today!